Wednesday 25 August 2010

Profile: Ruth Wilson

Name: Ruth Wilson

Start date: 1 July 2010

Project/area: Enterprise & culture: doing a PhD in social networking in rural communities.

Favourite biscuit? United biscuits are no longer available so I'll go for M&S all butter chocolate chip cookies which are good dipped in tea, but Oreos and Choco Leibniz (milk) are also high up on the list.

Favourite place? Easdale.

Favourite word? Pudding.

Twitter? Facebook? Other? Twitter and Facebook.

iPhone? Blackberry? Other? iPhone and an old Nokia.

What can you not live without? My Macbook.

Which character from film or television most resembles you? Elaine from Seinfeld or Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica.

If you weren't working at dot.rural, what would you be doing? Proofreading and web design, both of which I do on the side.

Use ten words to describe a dot.rural colleague (without naming names): eloquent, erudite, sprightly, dazzling, random, absurd, distracting, menacing, ludicrous, curious

Is there anything we don't already know about you? The first thing I'd rescue in a fire is Mousey, a toy I've had since the day I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment