Wednesday 25 August 2010

Profile: Lisa Thomson

Name: Lisa Thomson

Start Date: 23rd Oct 2009

Project/area: Management (boo!)

Favourite biscuit? has to be milk chocolate digestives

Favourite place? Hazlehead Park, Aberdeen on a sunny day

Favourite word? Toots - that's what I call my kids

Twitter? Facebook? Other? I'm on facebook and linkedin but not really up with the social/business networking yet

iPhone? Blackberry? Other? Was HTC until recently - now an iPhone4 - and no I don't have any reception issues

What can you not live without? apart from chocolate, I would have to say music - keeps me sane

Which character from film, television or literature most resembles you? Not got a clue! I have been compared to Little Miss Neat (from the Mister Men and Little Miss books) - does that count?

If you weren't working at dot.rural, what would you be doing? Running my own business or driving fast cars - or both!

Use ten words to describe a dot.rural colleague (without naming names): friendly, chatty, considerate, funny, honest, helpful, happy, hard-working, sociable, gregarious

Is there anything we don't already know about you? When I was 8 yrs old I had to stop eating chocolate as I had stomach migraines from the cocoa. I became sick fed up of fruit pastilles and opal fruits but thankfully grew out of the migraines. I am still making up for those lost years - see favourite biscuit and cannot live without comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment