Wednesday 25 August 2010

Profile: Aileen Johnston

Name: Aileen Johnston
Start Date: 1st October 2009
Position: Secretary (Office Mum)
Favourite Biscuit: Bourbons or Custard Creams I could seriously eat whole packs at a time which is why I never buy them!
Favourite Place: It's between North Uist in the Outer Hebridies and anywhere in London. I know they are completely different from each other but that's why I love them so much.
Favourite Word: Knackered because 90% of the time I am.
Twitter? Facebook? Other? Because of my last job I am on everything going but I really only use Facebook and am mildly obsessed with it.
iPhone? Blackberry? Other? iPhone but I wish I had never given up my Blackberry.
What can you not live without?: Really really good food! I love all kinds of food and spend most of my weekends trying out new restaurants or persuading my husband to cook something that I have seen on one of the many cookery programmes I watch!
Which character from film, tv or literature most resembles you? I have absolutely no idea! Please feel free to leave in the comments section if you have any ideas.
If you weren't working at dot.rural what would you be doing? If money was no object I would be travelling round the world with my husband visiting all our friends and family who are scattered all over the place. If that was not an option, I would like to go back to Uni to become a midwife.
Use ten words to describe a dot.rural colleague(without naming names): Intelligent, Kind, Funny, Quiet, Friendly, Motivated, Patient, Ambitious, Unassuming, Well Mannered.
Is there anything we don't already know about you?: Probably not as I like to tell everybody everything about me whether they want to know or not! If anyone has any burning desire to know more then feel free to just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment